My Tractor Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,833 Posts
Well here is My snow removal crew for this winter Next year the Cub should have a Bercomac Rotary Broom. Look How short the Cub Blade is In height (y)
That's a great looking snow removal team! I hope you get enough snow that they can all get a chance to play.

@Iawhitty92 , the tractor and blower look great! The cab is really nice too.

·
Super Moderator
16,471 Posts
Sergeant, I like you barn! Is there any condition when you would choose the Cub? It looks like a toy compared to the Deere’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fit's the side walk In front of the House Better then the 48inch On the GX335 But I haven't tried it In snow yet The Blade sat on a shelf Last year as I hadn't Bought Rear HDAP yet for the Cub and I already Have two set of Terra Grips for 23X8.50 and 24X12-12 I didn't want to Make the 24X12-12 smaller and Didn't want to Buy another set of Terra-Grips In 23x10.50 The Only thing I find wrong is the Cub Blade is only 12inches tall compared to the 17inch Tall Deere Blade Not Including the squeegee it about 20inchs tall with that It The GX335 will be uses for Plowing Paths in the backyard for the Dogs Bet the X748 with Blower won't get used again this year. 1st year in this House winter 2016/2017 I used the Blower for all snow Falls same with the winter of 2017/2018 But after that I haven't needed More then Blades to do snow removal the Last two years (y)

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Nice nice nice, great Snow blowing tool. Enjoy. 👍👍

81 - 85 of 85 Posts