My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post here. Thanks. Just took delivery of my new X590. Would like to put the double 5 gal bucket attachment on the back. I read one review that says that the LPJD301 part won't fit on the X590. Is that true? Anyone here with that kit installed? Thanks

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
I suspect a JD dealership would know the right answer to your question. They will not bite if you ask it. Roger

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They can't bite because all non essential businesses in the State of WA are closed so I thought someone here with an X590 could confirm. Website says it fits so I ordered it anyway. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
9,656 Posts
Best of my knowledge it was just the 4 wheel steer that couldn't, You won't be able to tow. I have never had a X590 just X540's.

·
Super Moderator
27,456 Posts
Agriculture and business supporting it such as John Deere are considered "Essential" in PA, our store is open. So is Tractor Supply and other agricultural stores.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Best of my knowledge it was just the 4 wheel steer that couldn't, You won't be able to tow. I have never had a X590 just X540's.
Now that makes total sense. I'll know for sure once the kit arrives and will post back here with pics...….if I can figure out how to post pics!

·
Super Moderator
27,456 Posts
You can drag and drop, hit Cntrl + P, or open the little picture icon "insert Image" next to the smilie face and then click on "Or Drop Here" which will take you to your browser to find and load a picture.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can drag and drop, hit Cntrl + P, or open the little picture icon "insert Image" next to the smilie face and then click on "Or Drop Here" which will take you to your browser to find and load a picture.
Thanks for the tip on photo's. I'll test one here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts