My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my brand new old 1962 MF35 today. Working if not top notch condition, 3 cyl diesel, a few tools. We started working on the front end already and have plans to get some mowing done right away.

This looks like a newbie friendly bunch and that's what Okies like me like.

Tractorgal

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome. Glad to have you with us. That is a stout tractor you have there.

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,318 Posts
:Welcome1:

That does sound like a tough tractor. Congratulations.

This forum is very greenhorn friendly. If these guys accepted me the way they did, they will accept about anyone. :biglaugh:

Enjoy you time and conversation here. You won't find a better forum.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
:MTF_wel2: tractorgal! :wwp:

·
Super Moderator
16,489 Posts
:MTF_wel2: tractorgal! Pictures, yeah pictures:wwp:

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
tractorgal

If you haven’t already, check out our Big Tractors by Brand/ Massey-Harris/Massey Ferguson Forum here: http://www.mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32
:MTF_wel2: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,772 Posts
:Welcome1: TG !, nice to have you aboard here and enjoy that newer old machine you got :fing32: .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow nice welcome you all! I have checked out the MF forum and plan to post again today.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a MF35 but I cannot get the PTO to turn at engine speed, only turns at ground speed. Ground speed seems to work ok and the selector seems to be engaging ok. This is my first tractor and im not sure if I am actually doing it right. any help would be great

·
Registered
535 Posts
:MTF_wel: :Welcome:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts