My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered a Brinly Plow and Agrifab Disc Cultivator for the GTH27V48LS! Now the wait...uuuugghhhh, I hate the wait! :banghead3:banghead3:banghead3 in the meantime if anyone has any pointers on setting up the Plow or the Disc or little tricks you guys have learned using either the plow or the disc, please clue me in! Thanks! Chemteck

·
Registered
44 Posts
I keep eyeballing my neighbors yards asking my wife if she thinks they would like a new garden lol. Just itching for more seat time! Its a lot of fun working with these implements, and amazing the amount of work that can be done. Ive been toying around the idea of putting out an ad to plow small gardens maybe earn a little $ back on the cost of the attachments.

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey why not? Help pay for your toys and gets you extra seat time to boot!

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, the Brinly Plow and Agri-fab Disc Cultivator showed up! Next was assembly and after some initial fit and finish issues with the Brinly Plow I got it together with the help of some great folks here On MTF! Special thanks going out to DLF_IN and Rescue43 for the plow assembly help and additional thanks going out to rhenning, and SonnyT for their assistance on getting me straight on my photo posting issue! Thanks guys I couldn't have done it without you! :thanku:

Today I tried to assemble the Agri-Fab Disc Cultivator. At first it was smooth going and I got 1 disc assembly put together with relative ease. I thought, heck this is a snap! :banghead3:banghead3:banghead3 Famous last words,....I went to put together the second disc assembly for the other side only to discover the 16" long bolt that serves as the axle was bent about an inch from the bolt head! :Disgus:

On a brighter note I did contact Agri-Fab and they are shipping me a new bolt asap! They were very helpful. But it'll take till Thursday to get here. Not that big a deal though, the ground won't be dry enough here to use it till the weekend at the earliest.

Here's a couple of pics for you picture hounds!

Attachments

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts