My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all!
I've been around as a visitor most of the summer learning tips and tricks,and just enjoying the common interests we have with the color green. I'm glad to be part of the crowd.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Welcome Snoop...........I have one just like it................except mine still has the lugs on the back from the last plow day......

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
:MTF_wel:

That is a great looking 400. Is it new to you or have you had it for a while?

I see the rear wheel weights in the pic. Do you have a blower/plow for snow duty?

:thanku:for the pic!:thThumbsU

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,552 Posts
After taking a second look at your pic does your exhaust come out the front grill where the JD emblem was?

·
Registered
2,206 Posts

·
9K+ Poster
12,162 Posts
Welcome Snoop,

Nice looking 400! :thThumbsU

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:MTF_wel:

That is a great looking 400. Is it new to you or have you had it for a while?

I see the rear wheel weights in the pic. Do you have a blower/plow for snow duty?

:thanku:for the pic!:thThumbsU
Thanks, Yes this one is new to me. I purchased it mid summer. Our farm had one just like it when I was young, so I know its a well made machine. I have a MTD with a plow blade so I got the blower for the JD. Cant wait for snow!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello 8086bruce
Sure wish I had that snow in your pic. The exhaust exits out the front of grill. I need to find grill emblem for it. I was told that they melt.

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,552 Posts
Hello 8086bruce
Sure wish I had that snow in your pic. The exhaust exits out the front of grill. I need to find grill emblem for it. I was told that they melt.
I never noticed the exhaust came out there before. :thanku:

·
Premium Member
5,413 Posts
:MTF_wel: Snoop thats a beauty of a 400 you have :fing32: The earlier 400s exit out the front of the grill and then they switch to an engine cover exit in the later ones I believe.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts