My Tractor Forum banner

New to you

1880 Views 17 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  k91
Hello to all!
I've been around as a visitor most of the summer learning tips and tricks,and just enjoying the common interests we have with the color green. I'm glad to be part of the crowd.

Attachments

Hello to all!
I've been around as a visitor most of the summer learning tips and tricks,and just enjoying the common interests we have with the color green. I'm glad to be part of the crowd.
See more
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Welcome! That is a beautiful 400 you have! :thanku: for the pic!
See more
Welcome Snoop...........I have one just like it................except mine still has the lugs on the back from the last plow day......
Welcome Snoop...........I have one just like it................except mine still has the lugs on the back from the last plow day......
See more
nice ride!

those wide rear tires make it look like a dragster... :trink40:

nice ride!

those wide rear tires make it look like a dragster... :trink40:

See more
:MTF_wel:

That is a great looking 400. Is it new to you or have you had it for a while?

I see the rear wheel weights in the pic. Do you have a blower/plow for snow duty?

:thanku:for the pic!:thThumbsU

I see the rear wheel weights in the pic. Do you have a blower/plow for snow duty?

See more
After taking a second look at your pic does your exhaust come out the front grill where the JD emblem was?
After taking a second look at your pic does your exhaust come out the front grill where the JD emblem was?
See more
:ditto::ditto: :fing32:
:ditto::ditto: :fing32:
See more
:MTF_wel::howdy:

:greendr::thThumbsU
:MTF_wel::howdy:

:greendr::thThumbsU
See more
Nice 400!. :MTF_wel:
Nice 400!. :MTF_wel:
See more
Welcome Snoop,

Nice looking 400! :thThumbsU
Welcome Snoop,

Nice looking 400! :thThumbsU
See more
Thanks, Yes this one is new to me. I purchased it mid summer. Our farm had one just like it when I was young, so I know its a well made machine. I have a MTD with a plow blade so I got the blower for the JD. Cant wait for snow!!

Thanks, Yes this one is new to me. I purchased it mid summer. Our farm had one just like it when I was young, so I know its a well made machine. I have a MTD with a plow blade so I got the blower for the JD. Cant wait for snow!!

See more
Hello 8086bruce
Sure wish I had that snow in your pic. The exhaust exits out the front of grill. I need to find grill emblem for it. I was told that they melt.
Hello 8086bruce
Sure wish I had that snow in your pic. The exhaust exits out the front of grill. I need to find grill emblem for it. I was told that they melt.
See more
Snoop, Welcome and you have a very nice 400.:trink39:
Snoop, Welcome and you have a very nice 400.:trink39:
See more
Thanks Mike
another one with snow this isnt fair:thanku::crybaby:
Thanks Mike
another one with snow this isnt fair:thanku::crybaby:
See more
I never noticed the exhaust came out there before. :thanku:
Hello 8086bruce
I never noticed the exhaust came out there before. :thanku:
Hello 8086bruce
See more
:MTF_wel: Snoop thats a beauty of a 400 you have :fing32: The earlier 400s exit out the front of the grill and then they switch to an engine cover exit in the later ones I believe.
:MTF_wel: Snoop thats a beauty of a 400 you have :fing32: The earlier 400s exit out the front of the grill and then they switch to an engine cover exit in the later ones I believe.
See more
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.