My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Nice little tractor, but...........I feel it's my duty to warn you, BE CAREFUL !, no one can own just one,

Reactions: MARK (LI)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can someone tell me how to raise/lower the clevis hitch on this tractor? I see the cable running up under the seat but cant tell where it goes.

·
Super Moderator
11,486 Posts
Those are built to last forever
Are you talking about off the rear of the tractor? Is there a lever between the seat and steering wheel in the pan between where your legs would be?

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
The large black handles lever on your left. Without weight on the hitch, it probably won't fall.

Reactions: MARK (LI)

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
The same one that lowers the deck?

Yes

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Can someone tell me how to raise/lower the clevis hitch on this tractor? I see the cable running up under the seat but cant tell where it goes.
If you TRULY do have a "clevis" hitch, you have a rare hitch. Pics?

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Wood Bicycle part Gas Bumper Auto part
This is a clevis hitch

Reactions: sparklie

·
Super Moderator
17,609 Posts
It doesnt actually have the clevis, but i plan to add one as my intention is to use my 1970 Brinly 10" moldboard plow with this tractor.
This will help you with a getting a clevis hitch Reproduction Tractor Parts, Medford, MN or if the tractor has a slot hitch, He even had a n adapter for the slot hitch to be converted to use sleeve hitch implements . That said made a post in your clevis vs Uni-Sleeve Hitch (y)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts