My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2-cycle Junkie
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Scott (tagged as hellyeahitis) and I'm new to the site. I joined due to my interest in all things yard equipment, especially the dying breed of the 2-cycle/2-stroke variety. Hoping to grow my knowledge a little bit on this site. See you all soon.

·
2-cycle Junkie
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Al, Yeah tha's my Tru-cut vid floating around on You-Tube. I'm hoping to also upload a video of my Snapper Soon. Maybe Monday, we'll see how it goes. Seems to be a lot LB and other 2-cycle fanatics around here. I found my way to the site via a video by Indy452. He mentioned the site, and he always has some nice equipment.

·
5K Poster!!!
5,141 Posts
Hellyeah!.....Awesome Trucut dude! I've watched both of your videos on it and it sends chills down my spine and I get goose bumps listening to that workhore of a machine in action.

You need to shoot some stills of it and post them so the other fellas can see what a trucut is all about. They are tremendous mowers.

Glad to have you aboard! :trink39:

·
2-cycle Junkie
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Indy, I have seen lots of your videos. You have some great equipment over there, a nice collection for sure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts