My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wrench Turner
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a White Yard Boss GT1655 with a 50" deck and 40 sum inch tiller for $250 Overall it's in good condition (not running yet) I have not tried yet, I got to replace the dead battery replace the cables, Clean the gas tank and put new lines and filter on. Change engine oil. Check the hydraulics - pto, Etc. . I need a tie-rod and a comfy seat asap. Along with what ever else may need replacing.

This is the type of forum I been lookin for:cool: I work on alot of mower-yard related equip.

Any tips or things I should look out for, would be great. Or places to get parts at reasonable prices.

Pics will come as soon as I snap some tomorrow.

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you.

·
MTF Junior Poster Esq.
7,644 Posts
TSC or Rural King will have both the foam aftermarket seat and the tie rod end for you.

If you wonder what it would look like in Ford blue instead of 2 tone grey, wonder no further.

·
Wrench Turner
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, That looks really nice, I have been thinking of staying with the original colors if I can find them?

I am going tomorrow and picking up a new seat and a bunch of other needed parts from TSC , I didn't know they would carry the tie-rod so I guess I'll check into that while I'm there, Thanks

Wizard99, I picked it up from a local guy ( Canton, NY) I get used mower parts from, He told me he was getting this tractor & tiller in the next day with all the acc for $225, he had no idea if it ran. I offered him $250 without looking at it and he said ok.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts