My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Simplicity 4211
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was referred to this site by Swampjeep to find some info on my recently purchased 4211 Simplicity lawn tractor (my yard is small, 75x120). Thanks for offering a great site. I like what I'm seeing already.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Welcome Mr. Clean, good to have you with us and glad you are liking the site, enjoy the forums :).

·
Registered
748 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You have a nice little machine there. Just sold a 4208 a couple of weeks ago and have a 4108 that am working on rebuilding to sell. Sure any questions you have can be answered here.

·
Simplicity 4211
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum. You have a nice little machine there. Just sold a 4208 a couple of weeks ago and have a 4108 that am working on rebuilding to sell. Sure any questions you have can be answered here.
I will definitely keep this in mind :thanku:
I've had a few tractors before, but only 2 Simplicity's. My last was a Hydro 7116 that I loved, but was just to big for my yard. It now resides out at my parents place and helps my dad with plow duty in the winter.

A little history behind this 4211. I picked it up off of Craigslist a few weeks back for $50. It didn't run, but came with a 36" deck and a snow plow. Too bad it had no seat and the battery was gone. I figured it was worth the chance. First thing I did was hook up a battery and poured gas in and it fired right up. Since then I've fixed a bunch of small issues and I'm down to the last details of finding mower deck wheels, fixing the non-working headlights, and making the plow fit (later found the plow to be for something different).

Any issues I should look for on this model or areas to be concerned with??? Thanks in advance :fing32:

·
Registered
498 Posts
welcome

·
ordinary average guy
1,521 Posts
:Welcome1:

post a pic of the plow that you have. anything can be modified. its all about the hitch and lift lever to make it work properly.
and since your fairly close i might be able to give ya a hand. we pop out to Clarkston a couple times a month to see Grandma. i dont know a ton but i know the basics thanks to the members on this forum and hands on experience.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts