My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my name is Eli and I've been a John Deere mechanic at the same dealership for the past 14 years. I recently recorded a few jobs I've done and posted timelapses on YouTube of them, I'll post a link to my most recent one and just wanted to know if there are any particular jobs you all might want to see more of or if there is a tutorial I should do on specific reoccurring Deere issues. I work in Southwest Florida so we dont work with too many combines or cotton pickers, anyways I hope you all enjoy and send any questions or comments my way!

Hi Emed173...welcome to My Tractor Forum...good to have someone with your background and experience willing to take the time to share it...hope you get something back too

I'll never get to 10,000
Eli,
Welcome to MTF! You might be busy here answering other members questions.
Guess I shouldn't be asking anything about my snowblower though since your down in Florida. Sure you don't get much wrenching time on them.

Registered
Since this is the LGT forum, what do you have working on the little stuff?

Parts collector
Welcome to MTF! Those track tractors are the goofiest things I have EVER seen JD produce. You would think that they would design a different hood for them. Looks like it's missing the the front wheels the way the hood is. ;)

Registered
Welcome to MTF, Eli! Your dealership is only about a 40 minute ride from me, I was just there not long ago buying some HyGard and eyeballing the 1025R's :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts