My Tractor Forum banner

New to site

144 11
I have a 2020 Mahindra 2655. While plowing snow the forward and reverse peddles stop working, like a light switch was turned off. I can shift the transmission, pto works, hydraulic reservoir is full. Does anyone have any ideas? Mahindra techs and dealer are stumped
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Hi skydiverkearney
Sky Light Tree Font Arecales

So,,,you can shift the trans into the "engaged" position ( high and low I am assuming) ...but nothing happens when you hit the pedals?...Have you been able to move it after a while?....or is it still stuck where this happened?...Did you check for snow and ice packed around any parts in the linkage or clutch area?
I put the tractor in neutral and took it to the dealer. Its been 3 days and nothing on the peddles. The tractor has been in the dealers heated shop for a day and still does not move forward or back. Hydraulics for bucket work fine.
Well it should be under warranty it the tractor is from 2020...no? The dealer may be stumped...but they are going to have to figure it out...although it is their problem, I know it is frustrating that you need the tractor and they can't even figure out what to start working on
Welcome from east central Illinois,
Walt Conner
Welcome to MTF from southwest Wisconsin.
Well it sounds as if something snapped in the linkage. Likewise, as Mark stated something froze and locked up shifter. But would think the dealer would be looking at it inside where temps were warmer. So any ice blockage would have melted by now??? At least one would hope so!
MikeC
The dealer and Mahindra techs seem stumped. My problem is I need the tractor to clear 8 foot snow drifts. We were stuck in the house for four days and my wife missed two days of work. The forecast is for snow with wind this entire weekend. It is frustrating when you REALLY need your tractor
[QUOE="Newsman, post: 12794795, member: 22675"]
Well it sounds as if something snapped in the linkage. Likewise, as Mark stated something froze and locked up shifter. But would think the dealer would be looking at it inside where temps were warmer. So any ice blockage would have melted by now??? At least one would hope so!
MikeC
[/QUOTE
MikeC
Hopefully things will improve today once the tractor has been heated up for 24 hours. I sure was hoping someone else had run into this problem and found a solution
Did the forward reverse pedal move as it normally did or was it not moving at all?
Both peddles are moving normally. Now they think a pressure valve is stuck open. The hydraulic pump checked out ok and the solenoid for the peddles is delivering the correct voltage. Hopefully I'll find out tomorrow. I don't think I am going to get it back in time for the next big storm
Did the forward reverse pedal move as it normally did or was it not moving at all?
My son has a 3016 shuttle shift manual transmission.
Mahindra does things a little different is about all I can say.
So now the Mahindra techs are saying it is a pressure relief valve that is stuck open. We will see once the new valve is installed.
My son has a 3016 shuttle shift manual transmission.
Mahindra does things a little different is about all I can say.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts