My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new to the forum. I have a 2006 JD 2305, 200cx loader, 62" mm mower, independent lift, King Kutter 48" tiller. I love this tractor, after using & restoring a 1982 JD 317 to mint condition, it is very much appreciated! I don't miss the 317... it was a good tractor but the 2305 is no comparison! I maintain two acres at my home & it has done everything needed. The amount of materials (black dirt, pea gravel, clay, crushed concrete, SNOW, did is say snow, etc) has easily totalled more than 400 tons & the tractor still looks like new. I even use it to pick motors, etc. out of donor cars for my antique vehicles. I recently purchased a 47" quick attach, front blower assembly from a 2320. According to two JD dealers, the hitch & all would work but I would need to shorten a PTO shaft. Dead wrong, nothing but the blower itself is the same. Anyway, I will address that in a future post. Thanks for letting me join the forum, Todd Swenson, Bismarck, ND

·
Premium Member
31,654 Posts
Todd, Welcome to the forum. The guys in the JD CUT forum should be able to help with your questions. :MTF_wel:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts