·
Registered
690 Posts
Hi Dan, welcome to tractor's anonymous.

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
Hi Dan, welcome to tractor's anonymous.
Now.....that's really, really funny because for many of us, it hits so close to home. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

·
Ingersoll Dealer
2,552 Posts
Welcome aboard, Dan. This group loves pictures ... please share. It is the beginning of the 12 step program ... which inevitably results in owning more tractors than you do storage space.

Brian

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
:Welcome1: and enjoy the forum. slkpk

·
Registered
146 Posts
:thThumbsUWelcom Dan, I hope you prepared your wife for this. Enjoy! You'll soon become like the rest of us.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone. I will post pics as soon as I have them. I just purchased it about a month ago, so she looks pretty rough (well used). Thanks again, Dan

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome Dan. I live in southwestern Michigan and I have an Ingy 448 I purchased used one year ago. Since then I have rebuilt the PTO clutch, rebuilt the mower deck, purchased and installed a 3 pt hitch, purchased and installed a rear hydraulic PTO, purchased a rototiller and rebuilt the hydraulic motor on it, and I will soon be rebuilding the carb and de-carboning the engine. But I do not have a problem.

Like the man says, deny, deny, deny...........

JN

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello Dan, Welcome! I am down in Milford, MI. My current GT is the 4020 which I have had for 21 years. Prior to that I had a 444. I love these machines. This winter I plan on putting a snowcaster on my 4020 and give the plow a rest :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome Dan. You won't find an easier bunch of people to share the table with, it's best if you plan on at least one meeting a week...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts