My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hello all. I have just completed the registration for MTF and am looking forward to talking with you. I grew up in a small town in southern WI. I enjoy helping my uncle any chance I get. It does get challenging sometimes though. The fact that I live near Green Bay (a 2-1/2 drive) means I only get to help on the weekends or my days off. I have worked the last 5 or so years as a diesel tech, starting on farm equipment, then moving into OTR(over the road) trucks. In my spare time I find myself coming up with ideas of things to build. Such as mud trucks, or swapping engines in something to either make it go fast or just be able to turn big tires. I do own a couple of antique tractors, a 1948 Case VAC and a 1952(I think) Allis Chalmers WD. I hope to have more someday but lack of a place to store them is holding me back. I hope I haven't completly bored you to death and hope to talk with you soon.

Thanks.
thebooger13

·
Administrator
21,336 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join in. You should be able to find some interesting projects around here, and maybe suggest some yourself. Have fun.

·
Super Moderator
33,821 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You will find all kinds of tractors and other topics on here and members willing to help you or just discuss things with you. Enjoy the site!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts