My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I'm new to MTF only in that I just found out I've never finalized my registration. I've been registered since '09 though. I live in East TN on just under three acres; want many more though. I bought a JD x500 to mow with when we bought our house but really wanted a SCUT even then. Now I really want something with a 3ph and a loader so I can eventually rehab our small pasture areas, they're kidney beaters, move mulch, maintain our driveway, build bike tracks for my boys, etc. My interests, other than tractors, are woodworking, houses, landscaping,....really too many to list. I've worked as a teacher, university admissions officer, cabinetmaker, realtor, and now I'm a stay at home dad and part time handyman. I guess I've run my mouth enough. Thank you to all MTF member whose posts and generous replies I've been reading over the past few years. I look forward to two-sided conversation going forward.

Chris

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
:MTF_wel:Glad you joined and finally got around to posting!! :fing32: Enjoy all MTF topics. Chances are, depending on the topic, it will be more than a 2-sided conversation! LOL
Be sure to Register for Your State!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts