My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mentioned a new to me truck.. well here it is.. While i am at it i will show my other truck and since hunting season starts tomorrow i will post one shot of my hunting trailer and my quad thats in it all year round.

First is my new to me 2002 Dodge ram 2500 full load other then leather. Its a cummins, auto, 355 gears. Its slowly getting cleaned up and parts replaced.

This is my 2004 dodge full load 3500 auto, cummins, 410 gears 305/70/17's some banks goodies...

The 30 foot toy hauler trailer..

the hunting quad.. 98 foreman 450es..

Whew.. this time it didn't take me a year to post the pics i promised lol

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Very nice! :fing32:

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Very nice! :fing32:
Did nothing rub off while you were down here.....another Dudge, I mean Dodge (whoops, slip of the finger). 3.55 will get some good mpgs. How many... ummmm, miles does it have? Cant see in the pic, but no dents?? :hide:

Oh I get it now, you traded the wifes Volvo for that, now it all makes sense. :lalala:

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ha ha ha No the wife still has her car...

The 02 has 144158 miles.. With the taller tires on the 04 i get great milage with it...

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
So,when you comming down to see us again?

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But those Fords dont get lost like those Dodges.. :tsk:
:lalala: I've NEVER been lost.... Just momentarily delayed.. Anyway when you have misplaced yourself on the road you get to see neat things you would have never seen before....:fing32:

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Dont encourage him...:Stop:
I need more JD hats.... That sounds like a great reason to drive that far :ROF:ROF:ROF

I think my next road trip will be to the north east to visit some other trouble makers..

Wait... It dawned on me why Xdiver was asking when i was heading south.. Two possible reasons.. Either his wife wants him out the house for a day again or he wants to hide so i can't find him. :banghead3

Man that was a fun day you guys.. i really enjoyed meeting you fellas and the day at JD..... I'm still bitter they only had one JD hat in black....:banghead3 I think its time i retire that hat or wash it :fing20:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Team Green retire, NEVER wash a hat, it will never be the same. I wear one till the wife threatens me to throw it away.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Witco there is a cage that you use to wash em in. It holds the shape they claim..
Those cages are not big enough to squeeze your :eck05: ... oh wait, you mean just the hat? :banghead3 Oh yea, those do exist. :sorry1: Got confused again I guess. :lalala:

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
I have 2 of those cages, they don't work very good. 3# Coffee Cans work better and a rubber band on the bill to get it to the right shape.:thThumbsU

1 - 15 of 15 Posts