My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you viewing pleasure, here are a few pics of my John Deere 14SC. It does need a few things (rear wheels) but all in all it is in not too bad of condition. I was thinking about getting a 14SB last year but decided I had too many mowers so I didn't get one. When I saw this come up about a month ago, I just had to get it. A big thanks to Wolfy for picking this one up for me. He is a perfect enabler for a mower addict.

I am really impressed with the build quality of this machine. Built like a tank and is very heavy duty. I can't wait to clean it and detail further.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
YEAH!! That's probably the rarest Deere of all after the 12PC. I have the 14SX which has BBC. Man, these Deeres sure are popping out the woodwork lately! LBDan will be all over this one. :thThumbsU

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That 12PC is what convinced me I had to have a John Deere commercial if one ever came up. Fortunately for me, the 14SC came up not longer after.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
wow! congrats on the rare deere. these are ultra rare. mine is my fav mower of my whole collection. the non bbc is a real plus to have . one less thing to go wrong

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
This mower is really nice. I didn't see any evidence of it being used commercially. I tell ya for being a heavy tank of a mower it was surprisingly easy to move around. Very well balanced! Then I went to pick it up and put it in my truck. Yeah its heavy;) Very well built maching

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Here's my 14SX. The second pic is how it was when I got it. It didn't look too bad :ROF but I wanted my John Deere to be green. It originally looked just like the 14SC.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Deere commercials look great with those steel wheels. Pretty nice transformation on your mower Y Block.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Gator, I can't wait to see that one all cleaned up! Plus all the others as well. You now have the nicest commercial collection I have ever seen. Glad that I could at least see them in person!:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 14sc for sale. I joined here to see if anybody was interested in buying it. I live in Denver, Co. If you are interested, hit me up and I'll give more info.
Thanks, Mark

·
LBO
1,248 Posts
Congrats on a great score, Gator. Wolfy, is that the same one you had last year that your nephew got? Man, I came close to getting one a few times, but really lucked out and found a JX-85, which is a green version of this with a little more horsepower. Those are great mowers.
Who manufactured the engine on the 12SB?

·
John Deere Mower Fanatic
347 Posts
Does anyone have a 12SB, 12PB, or 12PC that they are selling or they know anyone else is selling? I am looking for another 2 cycle Deere.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts