My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just picked up a Ht18 with a loader I need to find a front axle assembly any Ideas looks like part # 1718602 do others fit also Thanks Larry

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That will have to wait till tomorrow just got it a while ago and its dark out haven't really checked it out yet myself. Its going to need alot of work though It says HT23 on the hood but the guy says he thinks its a HT18

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
threw it together quick and drove it off the trailer the front axle is in real bad shape...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well found and ordered a new axle and some other misc parts should be a decent tractor soon.....

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I told you how much I paid for it you may cry. lets just say about an hours pay

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
While waiting for some parts to be delivered I will clean it up and paint it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A little more done today the pan looks ok the hood is still wet primer the cub just a bench:ROF

Attachments

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Its a Cubolens....lol

Looking good.. I need to finish my rear fenders... its the only thing I have left for my restoration. I found a few small pin holes in the foot wells on mine, so I need to do some welding to fix it right. I'm probably going to order my decals from Maple Hunter, unless I find better ones somewhere else at a similar price.

What models is the loader? is it a Johnson unit? I would love to find one for mine.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes it is a johnson loader I will have to look to see if there is a model # on it

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Its a Cubolens....lol

Looking good.. I need to finish my rear fenders... its the only thing I have left for my restoration. I found a few small pin holes in the foot wells on mine, so I need to do some welding to fix it right. I'm probably going to order my decals from Maple Hunter, unless I find better ones somewhere else at a similar price.

What models is the loader? is it a Johnson unit? I would love to find one for mine.
Are the pinholes in the same spot on each side? If so, don't fill them, they are supposed to be there. I filled mine when I restored my 18 and now water won't drain....aka prescription for rust!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
got some more done looks OK to me..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do they have gas in them

Attachments