My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was not going to buy another tractor till I sold a few but I have been talking to the daughter of the PO for a few months finally got to see it and we made a deal. It's a 1811, basic tractor is pretty nice but engine has been torn into and one head removed quick look seems the valves are not working as I turned it over by hand not sure why . Came with the deck, bagger,two stage snowblower,snow/dozer blade,wheelweights and chains too.It has the M18 Kohler lots of hours on it but no ring ridge on the cylinder thats open may need to find replacement.I know I like to see pics so here's a few.

Bob

Attachments

·
Banned
852 Posts
No side panels though huh?

Supers excluded the 1811/1812 is the finest tractor CCC ever made, CC too for that matter in my opinion.

Scott

·
Banned
852 Posts
It has the M18 Kohler lots of hours on it but no ring ridge on the cylinder thats open may need to find replacement
??????????????

The piston is removed from the rear or inside of the jug if that's what you're refering too, no ridge reemer needed. Unbolt the jug and pull away to remove wrist pin or just pull off piston if you are for shure going to remove the piston.

Scott

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Nice looking tractor. slkpk

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the nice comments,and yes did get the side panels they were off when I got it.Thanks for the tip about how the cylinders are removed the only thing I was saying was when I looked at the cylinder that has the head removed it showed no worn ridge around it where the rings ride in it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts