My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must admit I'm not a JD guy but I picked this up for $60 an I love it (don't tell the other cub guys) ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1369936097.224092.jpg

Sent from the MTF Free App

·
The Admin from... Nowhere!
13,947 Posts

·
Outlaw Tractor Collector
2,886 Posts
Good lookin machine! I have pretty much the same tractor but with hydraulic lift. I was also not much of a JD fan before but after I got my 112 I fell head over heels in love with it. These really are good tractors and the variator is a awsome option to have.

·
Diesels are awesome!
4,449 Posts
Nice find.:fing32: Can`t beat that price.

Picking up an older cub hydro is on my radar screen. :hide:
:ditto: Awesome tractor! Have the same tractor, just a smaller engine.

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
2 nice looking tractors!!

·
Gear Driver
332 Posts
Nice looking new addition!! Welcome to the green side.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Great find cubcadet100!! I was looking for a cub original or a John deere 110-112 for awhile and ended up with a JD 318. Funny how life throws a curb ball and messes our plans upm:thThumbsU

Nice looking cub too. I'm a huge IH fan as well...I just prefere JD garden tractors and mowers. When it comes to a big tractor on the farm why farm half when you can FARMALL !

·
Registered
523 Posts
I must admit I'm not a JD guy but I picked this up for $60 an I love it (don't tell the other cub guys) View attachment 317298

that is embarrassing. I can't believe you did that...I'll give you $120 to make sure that you are not shunned by the cub guys. :sidelaugh

Been looking for a deal like that...Great find.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the comments guys. Here's a pic of the other deere, I picked up this 60 a while back pretty cheap from the original owner it was in pieces, his son was going to restore it and lost interest ImageUploadedByMyTractorForum Free App1370143200.329487.jpg

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm going to leave it the way it is its in good shape for the age, I'm trying to get the deck to cut right I also got a snow plow with it, the seat pan is missing the back I need to find one

·
MTF Poster
244 Posts
Nice ,nice find! As they say -"you stole it!"

That's a dandy little 60 too , btw :fing32:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts