My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody. This is my first post on this forum but I've been lurking for weeks as I tried to decide what tractor to buy. I want to thank all of you for the help you've given me and I'm confident with my decision. Last Thursday I took delivery of a 2009 JD 2520 w/200cx FEL, R4s, 62D MMM, Imatch hitch, and Frontier RT1150 tiller. Now I just need it to dry up a little so I can get some seat time.

·
Registered
639 Posts
:MTF_wel: Hope you find all the info you need. There's some pretty sharp people here! Some pics of your new ride would be nice, too!

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome to MTF. Glad to have you. You have purchased some fine equipment.

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have a great machine.

Just remember:wwp: :wwp:

·
Great Site Good People
6,656 Posts
shadow1961,:MTF_wel: Looks like you have privately done your homework and made a great choice. :trink40:
You got everything I would want on it as far as implements. Post some pics of it when you get a chance as we love pictures.:D

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
:MTF_wel: and :congrats: were looking forward to the pics of it. slkpk

·
MTF Member Since Day 1
622 Posts
:MTF_wel: and :congrats: on the 2520... :wwp:

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Shadow,

Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1: Sounds like you have a nice new addition to your stable! :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to y'all I'll see if I can upload some pictures.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How do I put pictures up? They are on my hard drive but.......

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hi

Welcome to MTF and nice choice of tractor.

Brian

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think I finally figured out how to post an image :00000060:
I'm pretty much a computer illiterate and it takse me some time to get through this stuff. I just hope the picture is there when I post this.:i_praying

Attachments

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Hi

The tractor looks great. I have the imatch on my 2320 and it is really a time and back saver. Let us know how you like the tractor after you get some seat time.

Cheers
Brian

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
I think I finally figured out how to post an image :00000060:
I'm pretty much a computer illiterate and it takse me some time to get through this stuff. I just hope the picture is there when I post this.:i_praying
Sweeeeet! :)

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Very nice. slkpk

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
shadow1961

:MTF_wel: Very nice ride! You made a good choice! :fing32:

·
Transplanted Buckeye
56 Posts
:congrats: and :MTF_wel: you made a good choice going with green. How much property do you have to take care of? What kind of work are you going to be using your new buddy to accomplish? I think we all miss our machines when we are busy working and don't get to use them often enough, so remember to cherish the seat time you do get.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts