Well after getting the new(to me) 1969 112 home on friday I decided to make it my dedicated sprayer tractor(and back-up mower). Today I changed oil in the engine, changed gearcase oil, put in a new sparkplug(old one was rusted in), and gave her a new air filter. The seat springs were broke and the old seat was shot, so i took the seat and springs from my 214 and mounted them up to 112( i ordered a brand new seat for my 214). Then I spent about 3 hours cleaning everything up. Next i removed the hitch and mounted my 15 gallon JD sprayer on the back and am very happy with the results. Now I have the mower deck torn apart and it will get a full rebuild and paint job this week. My work is never done!! and I like it that way!! here are the pics.