My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well after getting the new(to me) 1969 112 home on friday I decided to make it my dedicated sprayer tractor(and back-up mower). Today I changed oil in the engine, changed gearcase oil, put in a new sparkplug(old one was rusted in), and gave her a new air filter. The seat springs were broke and the old seat was shot, so i took the seat and springs from my 214 and mounted them up to 112( i ordered a brand new seat for my 214). Then I spent about 3 hours cleaning everything up. Next i removed the hitch and mounted my 15 gallon JD sprayer on the back and am very happy with the results. Now I have the mower deck torn apart and it will get a full rebuild and paint job this week. My work is never done!! and I like it that way!! here are the pics.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Nice looking old JD, appears to be in real good shape, best of luck in getting her restored and made use of :fing32: .

·
Registered
585 Posts
Nice looking - Congrats!!!

·
JD RULES
1,026 Posts
Looks good , what do you spray , a garden , apple trees ???

Later,x595

·
Super Moderator
29,532 Posts
i like it!

my L130 was my dedicated sprayer/backup cutter until it puked the front axle again a week ago. i like having a dedicated sprayer cause that way i don't have to spend a lot of time getting the tank setup each time i cut. just fill er up and go. if i leave the tank on my primary mower, my rough yard is **** on it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
really is a nice looking rig. Congrats on not just finding and fixing up an old tractor but actually puting it to use too!

I think the older machines look SO much better than the new ones :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks good , what do you spray , a garden , apple trees ???

Later,x595
mostly my yard in the spring and fall for dandelions and other weeds. Also spray my gravel lot around my shop and my landscaping rocks with round-up and occasionally my yard for bugs. I have 4 acres

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Very nice tractor. I use my 64, 110 every weekend for something. slkpk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts