My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 5024 and the 5247 have the wobbly wheel syndrome. I was sitting around in between coats of paint on a custom intercooler pipe I made, and decided I'd get them some new sneaks. Steel ball bearing, greasable sneaks. And I got the bolts for them. In the picture for the wheels they show white color. I got the box today, opened it, and discovered they are orange. :( Looks like I've got more painting to do. :banghead3

·
Lawn-Boy fan
1,566 Posts
The 5024 and the 5247 have the wobbly wheel syndrome. I was sitting around in between coats of paint on a custom intercooler pipe I made, and decided I'd get them some new sneaks. Steel ball bearing, greasable sneaks. And I got the bolts for them. In the picture for the wheels they show white color. I got the box today, opened it, and discovered they are orange. :( Looks like I've got more painting to do. :banghead3
Tell me where you ordered them from, because I want orange ones.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, the idea was keep them original-looking. Both boys have the white nylon wheels. I figured I'd put white steelies on.

·
Lawn-Boy fan
1,566 Posts
Good luck Ferrstein. I ordered a whole set from them for my 22260, and they called me 5 days after I placed my order saying the parts were no longer available. I got a refund, but it just sucks that they still had that page up.

Hope they come through for you.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I don't think I'll be selling any of my comm stuff now after reading about all these shortages of parts. Last year on ebay, I sold a red tank, wheels (poor cosmetically) & an engine guard for $.99 on there. Where were all you guys back then?

:hide:

·
Lawn-Boy fan
1,566 Posts
I just got some great ebay deals on orange wheels for my F commercial..

I still need them for the 22260, PR where did you order from?

·
Lawn-Boys Everywhere
1,293 Posts
Good luck Ferrstein. I ordered a whole set from them for my 22260, and they called me 5 days after I placed my order saying the parts were no longer available. I got a refund, but it just sucks that they still had that page up.

Hope they come through for you.
I had the same experience with them. Wish they would update the web page. Seems like a waste of time for all involved.

bruce...

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I went back in my PayPal records. It says I paid "All Make (Lawn Mower Parts Store)", if that helps.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just went and looked in the box-o-sneeks and found an invoice.

The Lawnmower Parts Company
142 Blalock Coves Dr
Chasnee, SC 29323

Seems they are affiliated with Stens, judging by the logos on the invoice.

Part numbers were 681979 and 681980. Got 4 each. Their part numbers were 205-211 and 205-229, respectively.

Hope this helps. Not positive this was through eBay.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I put a set of the orange wheels on the 5347. Maybe I shouldn't have. It's not correct, especially color-wise, but it looks kinda cool.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just got a half dozen sets of white steel wheels for the Boyz. They are non-zerk. I think I'm gonna take the orange zerk wheels off my 5024 and my 5247 and replace them with white ones. Then the 6251 can have all new 8" orange zerk fitting steel wheels.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Stens eh? I wonder if I can get them for cost from work.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Always nice to get a price break.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts