My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend I picked up a 2015 sea doo spark 3up in pineapple (yellow) . I did a lot of research of different brands makes and models and the spark seemed to fit the bill nicely! I been looking for something to get me out on the water so when the spark came out in 2014 i been following it and reading up on it and decided to join the fun myself. There's nothing better than a day on the water.
I haven't taken her out yet, but I can not wait!! Hopefully we get some nice weather soon!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Just took her out for the first time today. I'm in the breaking in process so I wasn't able to open her up to much but she is a ton of fun!

·
Administrator
12,713 Posts
Thanks! Just took her out for the first time today. I'm in the breaking in process so I wasn't able to open her up to much but she is a ton of fun!
Darn that break in process! LOL I had the same problem with two outboard rebuilds, it's so tempting to firewall it and see what it'll do. Patience and the break in hours will be in your wake and you can run it like you stole it. Just use your head while riding it and be safe! :fing32:

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks will do! But yes the break in process makes it very hard to just hit that throttle and give her full. But it will all pay off in the end .

·
ADMINISTRATOR
16,222 Posts
It's a beautiful machine. I know you couldn't wait to get it out there, and said the water wasn't cold. I'll just say, "if you say so" :fing32: The fruits of hard work. Enjoy it, and use your head like you normally do :howdy:

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
15,614 Posts
Nice looking toy you have there Mike. Do be careful. I have seen several instances of collisions with boaters who weren't watching where they were going. Enjoy!

·
Have Dog - Will Travel
6,324 Posts
Looks great, and tons of fun. New Trailer too? Did you get a package deal?

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, it is a new trailer and I'd say it was somewhat of a package deal. I called up several dealers and the one guy gave me the best deal. He's know my family for several years now and we've done business before so he hooked me up with some extras and deals on equipment. So all and all can't complain with the outcome ! :D:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are a ton!! Of fun ! Very nibble and agile. With my particular model it has two modes touring and sport, once switched over to sport its takes off like a rocket! They make for a fun day on the water.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Took the jet ski out over the weekend. I launch it in to a creek that leads out to the bay, right before the creek opens up to the bay there's a little channel you go through and to the right there's a little piece of island great place for beachin.

Attachments

·
ADMINISTRATOR
16,222 Posts
And a fishing hot spot I might add. Lots of current and a deep drop off.

You should post that vid you took and see if anyone here knows what fish, or? that thing was in the water.

Any marine biologists here?

·
Diesel Nut!
1,358 Posts
Here's a Marine Biologist....

·
Professional Amateur
1,269 Posts
Nice lookin' machine Mike!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts