My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You've been wanting close up pics of our house, now you're gonna get them. They just started adding the new porch yesterday, the concrete was poured in Dec. They are also putting a green metal roof on to replace the shingles the wind took off a couple months ago. As you can see my yard is waiting on all this to be done before I work it up, level it out and seed it. The shutters will be changed to green to match the roof and door. I'll post more pics as we go along.

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
It will be nice to sit on the porch with a nice cold glass of ice tea and watch the world go by.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
yeah...iced tea. Sure.

Looks awesome!

·
Branded for LIFE !!!
4,451 Posts
No..its not me...But is that furring strips build up ..over existing roof for metal..:trink40:

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
8,508 Posts

·
Administrator
21,222 Posts
Hey, that looks pretty nice! Which way does it face? Good place to watch the sun come up with a cup of coffee of a summer morning.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey, that looks pretty nice! Which way does it face? Good place to watch the sun come up with a cup of coffee of a summer morning.
The house faces East, so we do get to set with our cup of coffee in the morning watching the sun come up. In fact I just came from setting on the porch with the Sister in law. I love it!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts