My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gun Toting Democrat.
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just took a whole bunch of pictures. You guys wouldn't want to see them now would you?! :p:p:p I'm workin on gettin them on the site.

·
Gun Toting Democrat.
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Gun Toting Democrat.
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been wanting to do this for a long time!

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Cool looking tractors! Really like your light set up on the newer craftsman. Are the headlights stock? What type of marker lights did you use? At one point I gave thought to putting my Ron Paul decal on one of my rides, but when I'm working and using the machine, I like to forget about partisan politics. I live in the middle of the whole mess :trink40:

·
Gun Toting Democrat.
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The headlights on the newer tractor aren't stock. They are Putco LED replacement bulbs. I first tried some high wattage bulbs. Those wound up melting the socket and the bezel. Don't try it. Get the LEDs. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/PUT-231156W-360/ The markers I used on the newer tractor are from Optronics from Advance Auto Parts that I can't find anymore. On the older tractor I used these. http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detail/PET0/V168XA.oap?keyword=clearance!s!marker+lights+-+amber

·
Gun Toting Democrat.
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
why did you go and ruin it with that Obama sticker. Shame on you.
:lalala:
:aetsch:

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,266 Posts

·
Gun Toting Democrat.
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well since the LT-10 is a 76, and 76 was an election year, just wait till I get my Jimmy Carter bumper stickers off ebay! :D

:tsk:

·
Premium Member
8,212 Posts
lovin the pics. was going to comment on the obama stickers as well, but i thought to my self "everyone can have an opinion." anyway, LOVE the black wheels. can we expect to see a complete restoration thread at any time? if so, ill presubscribe.... lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts