My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Knight Diver
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow MTF'ers!

Just joined the forum from Michigan. Yeah, it's getting cold here, but that's normal. I just inherited a Sears GT/18 and it looks sweet. Hoping to get it in good shape before the snow falls (tall order), because it came with a snow blade.

The GT/18 has hydraulic drive, so I'm likely to be asking questions soon. From what I've read here there is lots of expertise. So "Thank you" in advance!

Knight Diver
aka Dave

·
Administrator
21,332 Posts
Hi, Dave, and welcome to the forum. Glad you found the site and joined in. Lots of Sears followers here so ask away, you'll have plenty of assistance.

·
ADMINISTRATOR
15,876 Posts
Hello Dave, welcome to MTF! Congrats on your new tractor! Let's see some pics. Lots of Sears folks here, enjoy the forums :fing32:

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
Welcome aboard, come on over to the Sears forum, we would be glad to have you!

·
Knight Diver
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Dave, welcome to MTF! Congrats on your new tractor! Let's see some pics. Lots of Sears folks here, enjoy the forums :fing32:
Thanks for the welcome. Here are a few photos. It is in pretty good shape. I just need to check fluid levels because driving the wheels seems a bit weak. Need to find a manual. This one is 917.257070 and so far I haven't seen the manual online.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. Here are a few photos. It is in pretty good shape. I just need to check fluid levels because driving the wheels seems a bit weak. Need to find a manual. This one is 917.257070 and so far I haven't seen the manual online.
Looks like MTF member GT_80 has that manual on his site....

http://www.searstractormanuals.com/

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
No problem. Welcome to MTF.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts