My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Ferg
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a couple of t6070's at a really good price, and i love them! I like the manual (sort of manual) controls :)

IMG_8665.jpg

IMG_8666.jpg

IMG_8668.jpg

good on the road, I think they can do about 35mph , and very comfy as well!. plenty of power for everything, still have the JD sprayer, but I definitely want to replace with a self propelled one with more clearance because I have got it stuck a few times.

DSC_1557.jpg

any suggestions? I would be travelling by road for at least 10 miles, i do not really have a budget in mind, and I have every tractor dealer you can think of at my door step lol. it would need to be about 2500L+.

I have heard that a JCB fast-track can work quite well with a prayer mounted because it does 50mph for getting between plots.

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Nice looking machines.. I know the ag collage near me uses them.. They seem to have electrical issues often with their unit. Did you trade your JD in on it? IF so do you mind saying why? Just curious if you where having issues with your JD..

·
Ferg
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still have the john deere for odd jobs around the farm, I have a post basher on it, I just came across the new hollands for a very good price, I also live within walking distance from the dealership.

I definitely prefer the new hollands now, they seem to be what most people are using for potatoes now.

·
Bikes/Tractors what else
1,461 Posts
Case/IH/NwHolland just vacated the building across the street from the Racine facility. Wonder why?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts