My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone just signed up to the forum, im new to this sort of thing. I come from little old Northern Ireland,dosent seem to be any others on your site.I have just recently caught the tractor restoration bug taking on the restoration of my fathers old tractors namely the 1957 Ferguson FE35 (gold belly). We also have a 1975 JD 2030, thats how i discovered this site just typing in JD 2030 into google! I am having a few problems with the john deere which i may need some advice on. There dosent seem to be too many in this country so people arent familiar working on them.

·
Retired MTF Admin
26,575 Posts
gaz

We have quite a few Members from over your way..England,New Zealand, Australia,France and Belgium.

CLICK HERE to register your country..

Enjoy all of the many Forums we have here on MTF..Lots more here than tractors/mowers!! :thThumbsU

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome tothe forum. Proud to have you join us.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Welcome, post your questions and iff you can:wwp:

·
9K+ Poster
12,162 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1: I just love Ireland. My wife and I would retire there in a blink! :)

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I am amazed at the number we have from across the pond, Welcome to our clan.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
gaz

Be sure and check out our Big Tractors by Brand Forums here:
http://www.mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116

:MTF_wel2: We are glad you found us on the net. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your country by clicking here:

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,318 Posts
:Welcome1: :MTF_wel:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts