My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone... I have a friend who restored a tractor, but I found this site after a search for a 1928 truck title that lead me to one of your members who posted that he was restoring a similar truck. I restore vehicles for a hobby and have done too many over the years, and my last vehicle was a 1973 Super Beetle which was finished two years ago. Then this 1928 Chevy basket case surfaced. It is a long story.... but I could not pass up the deal. It is nearing completion and as always, $$$$ is the issue that always slows it down. Somehow, I need to get adopted by Jay Leno.... Have a good new year everyone.... Dennis

·
Administrator
21,836 Posts
Hello, Dennis, and welcome to the forum. Quite a few restorers on the forum, from machinery to toys. You'll find lots of info here. Would be interested in seeing some photos of your previous restorations in the future.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The last decade of projects, before/after pictures, are now posted in my pictures on my account... I have no idea if you can access them but they should be "public"...... Have a good one... Dennis

·
10,825 Posts
The last decade of projects, before/after pictures, are now posted in my pictures on my account... I have no idea if you can access them but they should be "public"...... Have a good one... Dennis
Yep, we can see them, nice work on all of them you put up. Welcome to the forum from a fellow Minnesotan.

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,686 Posts
:MTF_wel2:Dennis, we are glad to have you here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts