My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone. Just joined the forum today after receiving a link from a friend to a thread on this site about the LED tail lights I've been making for the John Deere X500 series. I see some of you have posted links to my ebay page and you tube video. I've never joined any kind of forum before so I really don't know what all to say right now but I'll get more into it as time goes by. I'll write more later about the led tail light conversions for all you guys.

·
Premium Member
22,112 Posts
Hello, TheSarge16, and welcome to the forum. Interesting on your LED conversions.

You might be interested in looking into doing an article for the Technical Exchange forum, near the bottom of the home page. Just contact any TE Moderator for info and the "keys" to that section. You'll have any help you need to get your article up and posted.

Any issues on the forum that you don't understand, just give anyone a shout. Help's that close.

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,686 Posts
:MTF_wel2: Sarge,we are glad to have you here.:thThumbsU

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.