My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am new to this hobby and pursuit. I have recently signed up for the Foley-Belsaw Outdoor Power Equipment course (Small Engine Repair). Before any jokes or judgments begin, I have to say that there are no courses available in person in the entire state of Alabama (ridiculous, in my opinion), and I know of no one personally that could teach me other than myself being self motivated. I am looking forward to learning as much as I can about this field in order to learn a trade that I can both enjoy and that may provide myself and my family with a bit more financial security and independence. I believe that I will begin by fixing up old and broken equipment for resell as I continue to learn more. I am also very passionate about history and am beginning to pursue knowledge about tractors and farming equipment. I do not come from a farming background and am thus mostly ignorant of the field, but nonetheless am very excited about learning as much as I can. I look forward to learning as much as possible within this forum and with the help of its members. Thanks :fing32:

·
Premium Member
3,081 Posts
Welcome to the forum, HollandSmallEngines! :Welcome:

There are a lot of knowledable guys around here to help you if you have any questions.

Hope to see more of you around here in the future!

·
Premium Member
5,689 Posts
I almost signed up for that course many years ago. They have been around forever. Noone will laugh or pass judgement here, that's not how we roll.....

welcome to MTF.

·
10K and Climbin!
12,355 Posts
:MTF_wel2:HollandSmallEngines:trink39:

We all had to start somewhere.. There's no such thing as a stupid question and asking can help you avoid a costly mistake:Stop:

There are lots of helpful and knowledgable folks here and even some downright tractor wizards who know them inside & out.. Feel free to do a Google search to see if there is some relevant information in here.. :goodl::greendr:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts