My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Cityboy
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new to this forum or any forum for that matter. I don't really know how it all works but I guess I can figure it out some day.
I'm trying to get a Lawn-boy collection started and I want to restore them all the best I can, and for that I need the knowledge that people have to help me so this is why I have joined this forum, to get so help.

Thanks a lot

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
:MTF_wel2:Glad you joined!
:wwp: If you need easy Picture help
Be sure to Register for Your State!

·
5K Poster!!!!
5,126 Posts
Oh yeah! I forgot to welcome you aboard. Welcome and hopefully all of your answers will be answered here, there's a bunch of good folks here, that enjoy helping other folks and that is what it is all about. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Welcome! Lots of knowledge here. And lots of great people.

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Welcome cityboy, good to have you aboard here and best wishes on your LB collection, there of plenty of folks here who have an affection for them and you'll fit right in, I'm sure, so read some of the post, and above all enjoy the forums :).

·
2 stroke enthusiast
6,568 Posts
:MTF_wel2: Plenty to read around here and soak up! Great place to find and give helpful info and tips on just about any topic in life that people enjoy as hobbies.

·
Administrator
21,523 Posts
Greetings, and welcome! Lots of friendly folks willing to lend a hand to a new member. Enjoy.

·
Banned
864 Posts

CityBoy around here we are just as green as grass

or lawn-boys that is

1 - 11 of 11 Posts