My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the belt drive diagram for my ford 120 lawn tractor. Will try to post pictures of the tractor as soon as possible

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Welcome to MTF, glad to have you here.

·
MTF Member
156 Posts
Looking for the belt drive diagram for my ford 120 lawn tractor. Will try to post pictures of the tractor as soon as possible

Welcome to the forum. Which belt drive diagram do you need? Hydro drive, manual drive, or the diagram for the mower deck?

·
Ratchet Jaw old Member
10,400 Posts
I think Todd's ford is a manual trans. in the pic below, he needs the pulley second showing from the front. not the idler pulley but the shiv pulley.
Does this model number tell us what year his ford is.53066-2151
Anyone know where he can find new or used parts?
We have been corresponding by e-mail, I just run across this thread.:thanku:

Attachments

·
MTF Member
156 Posts
I think Todd's ford is a manual trans. in the pic below, he needs the pulley second showing from the front. not the idler pulley but the shiv pulley.
Does this model number tell us what year his ford is.53066-2151
Anyone know where he can find new or used parts?
We have been corresponding by e-mail, I just run across this thread.:thanku:
That model number is a 1967, 12hp, gear drive.

That pic looks a lot like my 1970 hydro drive setup.

There are parts around. Keep an eye out on Ebay, Craigslist, and classified ads here. Some new parts are still available from New Holland dealers - $$$!

·
MTF Member
156 Posts
I've checked my manuals and can't find the fixed idler pulley you need for your tractor listed under the gear drive model. It is listed under the hydro model, though. I'm attaching scans of both pages. All my tractors are/were hydros so I don't know how the gear drives were set up. Perhaps someone here with a gear drive 120 can help you out.

BTW the scans I sent are from Jacobsen Chief 1000, 1200, and Super Chief 1200. The 1000 and 1200 are 10hp and 12hp gear drives (same as your Ford 120) and the Super Chief 1200 is a 12hp hydro.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts