My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Foun this site while "reserching". Looked very interesting. Joined up. Like the photos of member's creations and advice. Have a 2007 3320 FEL, 2260 Frontier Box blade, M5 bushog, 450? 3pth tiller, 3pth disk., 2008 2550 Gravely/bagger, JD 180-48" hyd. mower, stihl blower,string trimmer. Self employed ,liscensed/insured handyman, grading, septic, grass cutter. Was asked what i would do when i went in business for myself? I said whatever it takes. So thats what WITCo. means. Been rollin on that over 2 years now.

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome to the site. Glad to have you.

·
Great Site Good People
6,656 Posts
Welcome aboard witco! Cant wait to see those units in action. We like
pictures.:Welcome1:

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
witco

Glad you found us on the net! :Welcome1: we are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :MTF_wel: Those 3x20 tractors are sure sweeeet! :)

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Adding more personel info. to my page. Volunteer firefighter since 1987. Engineer and driver. Love those big "RED" Trucks and making noise. Achevied life membership this past year. YAA! Got my "Gold Card" now, thoses $2 a year dues were killling me.LOL. Have been administrative secretary since 1992 that makes me a trustee without having to worry at election times. Because no one wants to have to pay full attention at the meetings and take notes if your secretary. Living on the Eastern Shore of Maryland all my 49 years. Will get back on later. See Ya!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
:MTF_wel2: witco ! I envy folks like you and the others. I drive by and see an old trctor and think " If only I had the know how and money........"

·
MTF Member Since Day 1
622 Posts
:MTF_wel2: WITCo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts