My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm by the beach in southwest CT, and came across the forum while looking for parts for one of my Lawn Boy mowers. I have a few of them, and yes, they still get regular use.... Hope to be able to learn from the group and also pass on what I know about these mowers...Bruce

·
Premium Member
7,177 Posts
Welcome from Central Ohio, You have found the site for you!

·
Super Moderator
13,039 Posts
Welcome to MTF, Lawnz! I don't pretend to know much about Lawn Boys, but I recall that your off white LB is an early one, before LB switched to all green?

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
I'm by the beach in southwest CT, and came across the forum while looking for parts for one of my Lawn Boy mowers. I have a few of them, and yes, they still get regular use.... Hope to be able to learn from the group and also pass on what I know about these mowers...Bruce

Welcome aboard :)

Those 2 in the first picture look similar to my LawnBoy 6259. I'm assuming they have metal carburetors also judging by the air filter covers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone! The beige bricktop is a late 60's #6252 Hevi-Duty Commercial I picked up a couple weeks ago, and the pair of green Commercials are indeed #6259's, both 1981 vintage with the F-200 metal carbs...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts