My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've lurked here for a while on and off and learned a good deal. Certainly worth the $20 several times over! This kind of knowledge is priceless. Thanks for such a great forum. I'm sure I'll have more questions than answers but either way I am proud to help support such a great site.

:fing32:

Ron

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
And thank you Ron for deciding to become a part of the forum and for supporting such a great site.

:thanku:

·
Premium Member
7,815 Posts
:howdy:

HI welcome!!!
:MTF_wel2:

you will like it here. i too had lurked here for a long while and recently joined. good luck. and i think i too shall soon spring the $20. and become a supporter. love this place its a great community.

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,237 Posts
RonM25.. welcome to the site & thanks for the support ur givin the gang.... I made the same trip u just did...& now I don't even miss the dollars spent....in fact...I think u can't buy any better info than wat is given here..

again....WEELCOME to the gang..

·
ADMINISTRATOR
15,097 Posts
Thanks very much for the support and the kind words, Ron. Welcome to a large and growing group of people who feel just like you :fing32:

·
Administrator
20,984 Posts
And it only gets better with time, Ron! Please continue to enjoy the forum.

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
thinking about making the jump to, what did you get with your membership?
Badge and excess to a couple of Forums for Site Supporters
supporter.gif
And most importantly, excess to the MTF Jet for the 32nd day of each month, wait, now it is the 33rd day of each month. LOL
gulfstream_4.jpg
And a BIG Thanks and appreciation from us and Homer!
homer thanks.jpg

Just kidding about the Jet. tiretrx has it tied up for a couple years!

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts

·
motorcycle cowboy
838 Posts

·
26,679 Posts
Sounds good except for the automatic renewal part.
You most certainly can pay by check. I don't use PayPal.
Users who wish to pay by checks make them payable to:

VERTICALSCOPE INC.

Verticalscope
111 Peter Street, Suite 700
Toronto Ontario
M5V 2H1
Canada

Please also put a note in with the check that indicates your payment is for membership in Mytractorforum, and has your user name and email address.
Member number would help also but not necessary.

·
motorcycle cowboy
838 Posts
Payment by check would be better. But, the way it's worded on the subscription page leads one to believe otherwise. At least it did me.

·
26,679 Posts
Payment by check would be better. But, the way it's worded on the subscription page leads one to believe otherwise. At least it did me.
Nope, don't worry about the Subscription page if you are paying by check. Just mail it to the address with a note as described and a couple days after they process it your privileages and Badge will appear. :fing32:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts