My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I just became a member here on MTF.com, I am a fellow Lawn Boy aficionado, and as most of us, I often have questions etc that always lead me here so I figured it would be good to join. Hopefully I can learn a little and help others out as well. My first question to start is where is the proper place to post "wanted" ads, for some parts I need? Thanks!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
hey LB10247 welcome to the forum. You can post wanted ads on this forum for all your lawnmower needs. We will be happy to help u and get u the parts you need.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Hi All, I just became a member here on MTF.com, I am a fellow Lawn Boy aficionado, and as most of us, I often have questions etc that always lead me here so I figured it would be good to join. Hopefully I can learn a little and help others out as well. My first question to start is where is the proper place to post "wanted" ads, for some parts I need? Thanks!!
:Welcome1: This is a great place. You'll love it. Lots of great people here!

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I will try to get some pictures of my collection up soon! :thThumbsU

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
:Welcome1:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Welcome to MTF. The guys on here know their parts and will steer you in the right direction.

·
Lawn-Boy fan
1,566 Posts
Welcome to MTF! You'll fit right in... but this place just makes "it" worse :D

What parts are you looking for? Let us know and we can most likely help.

·
Administrator
21,220 Posts
Hello, LB10247. Glad you jumped in and introduced yourself. This is a fun place to hang around and visit on a regular basis.

Be sure to check out all the other interesting forums on the site!

·
Registered
388 Posts
:Welcome1: You'll get a lot of Lawnboy info here.

·
2- Stroke Lawnboy Fan!!!
559 Posts
:MTF_wel: Most of us guys here are lawnboy addicts! :thThumbsU

·
Lawnboy Green
633 Posts
Pittsburgh for me. Welcome!

Best wishes,
Bob

1 - 18 of 18 Posts