My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Western CT and own a Kioti CK20hst with FEL, and 2465 backhoe. Also have pallet forks, thumb for hoe and PTO snow blower so I am always going backwards.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Welcome to MTF, glad to have you here.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'll second the welcome to MTF. How do you like your Kioti? How many hours do you have on it? I am too old to turn my head far enough to work a snow blower as you do. (When I have to back up, I back til it bumps into something?!?!) I use my FEL to clear snow. I can go forward and I can clear the heavy wet stuff that the DOT plows in my driveway easier.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To answer a question sent too long ago for me to remember, I like the Kioti very much. The only problem, which you will hear from every one is that it has two speed, too slow and too weak. A mid range would be great, but I do not mow lawns with it, just putter around. Moving rocks for the guys who are building my stone wall at the moment. The Thumb on the hoe is great for picking up the big ones and placing them in strategic places. The guys working on the wall think that is too slow so they just pick them up and put them where they want them. You can tell they are 30 years younger than I am.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts