My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking forward to being a member. I own and use allmost all sears and craftsman lawn and garden equiptment some dating back to the 60's. I am a retired owner/operator of an auto repair shop and just cant give up on the whole mechanical repair thing !

thank you mrmopar.

·
4,832 Posts
Hi mrmopar...
thanks for joining us here....hope you find it interesting...there is another long time member with mopar in his name...hope you get to exchange some Mopar stories

·
Registered
6 Posts
Greetings, found this site from a Gravely link over on The Garage Journal. Visited because my grandad had a walk behind. I have a 4320 Deere and a 40 plus yr old Mainline, BCS walk behind. Found it odd that there is no discussion category for the BCS. Looking forward to learning and sharing.
Jim

·
Registered
125 Posts
Greetings, found this site from a Gravely link over on The Garage Journal. Visited because my grandad had a walk behind. I have a 4320 Deere and a 40 plus yr old Mainline, BCS walk behind. Found it odd that there is no discussion category for the BCS. Looking forward to learning and sharing.
Jim
Agreed! Another tractor overlooked is the Oliver. A fine, vintage tractor by any degree.
But there is a trove of Gravely info here, so you've come to the right place.
Welcome!

·
Super Moderator
29,557 Posts
Welcome to MTF Mr. Mopar! Just so you don't mistake my "318" it is the model of JD that I previously owned. However my first car was a '74 Charger LE with 318, had one in my '92 Ramcharger as well. Mostly a Mopar owner vehicle-wise. Nice thing about MTF is that we cover down all brands of machines, a lot of knowledge on here and great members to share with, enjoy the site!!

·
4,832 Posts
Hi Copymutt
..hope you find some stuff that interests you here...and if you want to kick around any pictures or talk about those other brands you can always start up a thread at the round table

1 - 8 of 8 Posts