My Tractor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings..... Well, here I am, thank you for welcoming me. It seems appropriate that I have joined MTF. As a 55 year old, crazy about anything with an engine and wheels, I am amazed I haven't found MTF sooner. I own a few old cars, motorcycles and riding mowers. One of my cars is a '62 Vette that my parents bought new and sold in 1973. After several years, in 1990, my dad and I found it, purchased it and brought "the old girl" back home. I am a little over a five years into the restoration with maybe 2 more to go... My dad passed away in 2002, but I have his old Snapper & 1993 Craftsman LT4000 mowers, and use them frequently. I also have a few old motorcycles and have rebuilt and restored them. So, I look forward to meeting you, learning and sharing information... I love my mowers... Occasionally they require a little money and attention, but I'll take a few spins around the yard over a 30 minute counselling session anytime, to clear the mind and help put things back in the proper perspective.... Cheers!:trink39:

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts

Glad you finally found us! Be sure to check out all of the Forums offered!:fing32:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.