My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings...I tried registering some time ago but it didn't seem to take....hoping my posting here will complete my registration.

I found this site quite by accident and must say it is one of the best accidents I've encountered in some time! I have a John Deere 455 which is my grounds upkeeping machine and a John Deere 110 TLB which is my grounds "improving" machine. Both were purchased used and have proven to be more than worth their keep.

I'm looking forward to the insight the various forums provide as well as contributing as my limited experience with both machines permits.

Thanks again for a great site and I'm hoping to be able to post and reply to posts soon!

Tim

·
Retired MTF Admin
11,156 Posts
Hello, Tim!

Glad you found us and enjoy the site. You own Awesome equipment!!

Thanks again for a great site and I'm hoping to be able to post and reply to posts soon!
You've completed (Introduction post) the only requirement necessary, and in about an hour you should be able to post or start a thread in any forum you desire. :fing32:

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,686 Posts
:MTF_wel2:Tim,we are glad you are here.Check out the forums.:thThumbsU

·
Super Moderator
39,210 Posts
Tim, welcome from Titusville, PA! Sounds like you have the beginnings of a herd there and well joining this site may infect you with the need to grow it! Glad to have you aboard and looking forward to you posts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts