My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I'm glad to have stumbled upon this forum on google!!

I live in Millbrook, IL.... anyone heard of it? Been here three about three years as my parents and I moved here from a much larger town. Since moving here I have gotten a job as a mechanic at a body shop, and I also am a volunteer firefighter/emt-b where I live. Currently I'm working on finishing a degree in automotive service.

I joined this forum because of my 1998 (I think) Craftsman DLT2000 tractor. 20hp Kohler V Twin Hydrostatic drive 48" cut. I've done quite a bunch of maintenance on it and will have some mechanical questions I would like to post up here. Any suggestions for which sub forum I should hit up? Thanks much!

George

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
16,490 Posts
Welcome aboard, also!!:wwp:

Try the Craftsman or MTD sub thread under "L & G."...

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
gasteffens

If you haven’t already, be sure and check out our Lawn and Garden Tractors By Brand/Craftsman Forum here: http://www.mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14
:MTF_wel2: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you.

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
:Welcome1: Great to have you. Enjoy!

·
MTF Member Since Day 1
622 Posts
:MTF_wel2: gasteffens