My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
It is a pleasure to be part of your forum. I look forward to gaining incite and knowledge from your collective experience. I have an IH 444 utility tractor with a front-end loader, and two Cub Cadet garden tractors.

Thanks Bill

·
Parts collector
2,884 Posts
Hi Ya Bill. I've had a few Kawi's, a 600KLR, a 900 Eliminator, still have a few kawi dirt bikes/ 4 wheelers but I went Harley for the street 15 years ago. :tango_face_wink:

:MTF_wel:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are my Cubs. My 3205 has a 20HP Kawasaki liquid cooled V-twin.
I used to build and drag race Kawasaki motorcycles - best E.T. 9.81 seconds @ 144MPH and actually had 27 bikes at one time.

Bill

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
Welcome aboard. Love all the shaft-drive Cubs, especially 3000 series.

·
Parts collector
2,884 Posts
I used to build and drag race Kawasaki motorcycles - best E.T. 9.81 seconds @ 144MPH and actually had 27 bikes at one time.

Bill
COOL!

My 1985 900 Eliminator was said to do 0-60 in 2.3sec and 12.3 in the 1/4 mile but I think I got a factory upgrade because it did better than that if my skinny butt could get the tire to grab. I blew away CBR 1000's GXR 1000's time after time. I had a guy with a 750 gixer tell me he'd take me by 2 bike lengths. PPPFFFTTTT I had him by 3 in an 1/8 mile.

I went through rear tires on that thing. LOL................

From my research my bike was one of only 200 built with red paint. Sadly I had to sell it after a divorce. :tango_face_crying: I was told it got sold to a guy in TX

Glad to have you here!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Here are my Cubs. My 3205 has a 20HP Kawasaki liquid cooled V-twin.

Bill
It's funny you should mention "in your youth" - I have used Kawasaki Kid as a user name in the past, but as I filled out the registration for mytractorforum I thought not so anymore, so I'm the old man.

Bill

·
Registered
120 Posts
you can still be young at heart! and make to not so smart decisions you did back then,

difference is now it takes way longer to recover from said decisons!

welcome all the same!

·
Super Moderator
15,342 Posts
Welcome To The Forum :D

·
1,849 Posts
Welcome Bill... whereabouts in WI, if you don't mind my asking.
I was born a Brookfield boy, and have also spent some time in Beaver ***.

·
1,849 Posts
Nice territory... when I was a small kid my pop and his buddy had a fishing cabin not too far from there. Used to spend a couple of weeks every summer, caught my first fish (giant carp)... good times.

·
Administrator
20,888 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Our daughter and her family lives just north of GB. Visiting here this weekend. Lot of snow on the ground!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts