1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Name is Ed, live in central NH.
Tractors are a love of mine. Currently own:
-1971 case 480CK. Was a purchase a few years ago to use tractor to move pallets of wood pellets around. Use it for everything from firewood to loading manure on neighbors farm. Bought a model 33 loader for it last fall, and working on hydraulic bugs getting it attached.
- 1979 power king. Was a gift from father in law after got married. Use it for lawn, snow plowing, and garden maintenance. It has had some engine issues but keep it going, even after rolling it last week plowing snow.
- 1960's gravely l7 sc. First tractor I bought in my house. Use it for brush maintenance. Have governor issues that need to fix and haven't used in afew years. Have a 50's part gravely too, along with a power brush that was given to me in pieces. Neighbor has a few old gravelys in the yard that hope to restore and have a few of those around someday.

- 1985 Bolens iseki h1502 diesel. My dads, but I do work on it still. Used this extensively for years, and is a great tractor I hope to get someday.

Besides this, help neighbor keep a 40's far all cub with sickle bar and a 80's long tractor going. They have a 40's farm all H my 5 year old wants to buy in back of my house someday she is saving her allowance for to restore someday.

So, guess I like tractors. Guess I must since I hop fix em alot.

-Ed

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,686 Posts
:MTF_wel2:Ed,we are glad you are here.Check out the Case forums.:thThumbsU

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.