My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a weird road to get where I am now, but after my Honda 3 wheeler addiction, it eventually went to Honda Riding mowers, so far HT3810 and HT3813 machines. Got 3x of the 10hp model, and 3x of the 13hp model. I'm pretty sure it's possible to get all of the engines running. I've head 3 of the 6 run though so far, bought them all as non running/parts machines.

Hoping in the end of fixing up these machines, I'll have a good rider mower (already do but want to upgrade to the 13hp model), a dedicated machine for snow blowing (no deck, tire chains, and probably added weight for traction, maybe LED light bar, backup light etc), and probably build a spare mower to sell and get a fair bit of money back from buying all of these machines.

Hopefully there's some Honda experts here, the service manuals I found online aren't exactly the greatest.

·
Administrator
20,789 Posts
Welcome atcfixer! Glad you found us and joined up. Fair amount of Honda folks around here and some pretty sharp ones at that so you'll get the info you need I'm sure. Post away!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts