My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. I am new to the MyTractorForum.com and to Yanmar tractors, but not Yanmar engines (marine apps) or tractors in general. I joined because I found the site while doing research to help someone with a Yanmar YM1700 (that we may ultimately purchase). Technically, the tractor in question is marked "Zen Noh YM1700" but from my understanding, it is a Yanmar YM1700. Also, I have a fair amount of experience with another imported tractor, the Belarus 250AS (Russian), have full manuals and parts books for it, and if I can help anyone with that machine, I'll be glad to try. I also have some limited experience with a couple of the smaller Long machines as well. My "mainstream" experience is with Deere and Kubota, but the readily-available info and dealer support on those would exceed my knowledge and experience.

I hope to be able to both receive as well as give help and I will follow-up on any posts. I will not "leave folks hanging" by not passing along results on advice and help offered. IMO, that is the way the "common knowledge" database is built.

Oh a personal note, I'm not really a big icon/smiley face/"<G>" kinda guy, but if something I wrote seems like it ought to have "<BSEG>" at the end, it most likely does - <BSEG>.

Thanks,
rinms

·
Registered
49 Posts
Zen-Noh is a Japanese Co-Op that contracts with the tractor folks to make tractors for the co-op. I learned all that while I was shopping for the Yanmar 2500 I used to have, great little tractor until the oil pressure went south. :banghead3

Oh, and welcome to the forum, nice to have another Coastie here. :fing32:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts