My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I'm Dick B ,retired in Florida and have an old 82 Ropr Mod T1228DR. with a mower deck. It has a replaement 13 hp engine and the entire tractor could use a goping over and a paint job. In the meantime, this old gal is tough as nails and is geared in hi and low ranges for sokme really tough jobs.
The engine is currently a rope strt but has the capability to elec start. I need to make the proper rewiring to the existing system.
I need the wiring diagram for the old Roper system to make that connection.

Also the mower deck that came with ir is some what "out of adjutment" and i am looking for some sort of manual for that as well.

I also work on Triumph sport cars and between gardenong, cars and volunteering find little time to "do nothing'.

This is a great forum and i look forward to all the news and posts .

Cheers,
Dick B,
Palm Coast, Fl.

·
Super Moderator
35,860 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Dick! Sorry can't help you on your rewiring issue but someone will be along in a while. By the way, a picture is worth a thousand words so if you could post some pictures of your tractor those of us that are graphically oriented would appreciate it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome.
I had JD's for 30+years - 114 & 325- the best, I think. Sold when moved from Pa to Fl.
I'll keep looking for the Roper wiring diagram. It will show up somewhere.

Cheers,
DickB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts