My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,
My name is Ron Frost and I'm from Kersey, PA. I'm glad to be aboard and hope to learn and help others with tractors.
At present I have several most running. Cub Cadet 149, Montgomery Wards 10 HP lawn tractor, 1939 Laytrac Jr. walkbehind crawler, Farmette walkbehind, Bolens Ride-a-matic,Bolens 1050, Wagner Little Giant, Allis Chalmers B-12, and last but not least a 1951 Bantam 5000. I'm also building a half size scale model of a John Deere B unstyled farm tractor. Oh , and a National Riding reel type riding mower. I also got a couple different engine/generators. A Delco Lite Plant 32 volt dc, and a Kohler 110 volt with a Briggs engine. There is also one hit and miss Sattley in the shed.
Plus the normal piles of junk one collects when into this hobby.

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
:Welcome: Ron thats a nice collection you have. Are you kin to Kbeiz ? Would likr to see a picture of the Bolens Ride-a-matic and the half scale model of a John Deere B unstyled. So join right in and again Welcome to MTF.

·
Citizen of Earth
15,291 Posts
Welcome Ron! Nice multicolored collection you have. And I assume they play well with each other? ROF

·
Ratchet Jaw old Member
10,400 Posts
Sounds like u need a hobbie !! :fing20:
LoL , welcome aboard Ron , hope you have a good time .

G

·
0 Posts
Welcome to MTF Ron! Great to have you aboard! Nice collection of goodies you have their! :fing02:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for the welcome. Sorry it took so long to get back but tractors have been calling LOL
Ron

·
Retired MTF Founder & Administrator
15,755 Posts
ron217 said:
Thanks guys for the welcome. Sorry it took so long to get back but tractors have been calling LOL
Ron
Wow 7 months later.. talk about delayed response..ROF

Welcome back Ron.... :trink40:

·
Citizen of Earth
15,291 Posts
Welcome back! I hope all are still running well, and that you have had a chance to aquire some more "toys" over the summer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts