My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saturday morning I bought a GC1710, it was delivered today.

I purchased it from Big Boy's Toys in Pomfret Center CT. which is a couple miles from my house. I had a thumb installed for the backhoe.

I ordered some bolt-on hooks for the bucket yesterday, tonight I'll order a toothbar.

Time to read the manual now and get ready to put the little red beast to work this weekend.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
23,835 Posts
Looking good! :fing32:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Nice choice. LOL Did you buy the mower too? I thought about a backhoe when I bought mine but figured I'd have the whole yard dug up at some point. LOL I had 2 new Cub Cadet tractors before buying my GC.....wished I'd bought the GC first. :thThumbsU

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Didn't get a mower deck, the Cub Cadet 1320 will still be on mower duty.

Ended up ordering a Piranha tooth bar.

I read the manual last night, probably gonna take a while to get used to this new tractor.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome to the MF owners club!

·
Premium Member
7,814 Posts
please post action pics when you start tearing stuff up!

nice rig:thThumbsU

·
9K+ Poster
12,162 Posts
Congrats on your purchase! :thThumbsU Big Boy's Toys is a great dealership to deal with. :)

·
USMC
19,144 Posts
Great looking machine. slkpk

·
Handyman
878 Posts
Welcome! Nice machine you have there. Looking forward to seeing pictures of it in use.

Having a Thumb is a great addition to the backhoe, you will get lots of use out of it.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the kind words.

I put 20 hours on it the first week!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.